Other Hawaii Guide Partnership Opportunities
Do you have a special skill or hobby that showcases some of Hawaii’s stunning landscapes, rare flora and fauna, exciting activities… or anything else Hawaii centric that the world should know about? The possibilities here are seemingly endless! If you have something you think our readers would love, let’s talk about how we can share our talents and skills.
Published by: John C. Derrick
Show Us Your Passion
Maybe you travel the world- or just Oahu- looking for the best places to kayak and blog about your exciting escapades. Or perhaps you’re a shutterbug who’s crazy about capturing the Big Island’s wonders. Any licensed drone operators out there? If so, share your dramatic footage with our visitors. Do Maui’s food truck vendors all know you by name? Yes? Then convince our visitors Hawaiian cuisine rocks! We want to know why Hawaii makes your heart sing and why your creative outlet and passion can convince the world that Hawaii is the perfect place to visit, live, play, and relax.
What are We Looking For?
Whether you’re an established travel writer or relatively new on the scene, check out our Want to Write for Us? page for more details and, by all means, show us your best original content. What else would we love? Of course, we’re always on the lookout for amazing photos and stunning videos of The Aloha State- but there’s plenty of room for other talents here, too. Perhaps you have a passion for Hawaii’s unique geology and a knack for making complex topics simple and fascinating for everyone. And who doesn’t love an armchair ichthyologist or ornithologist who gets people revved up about Hawaii’s mesmerizing creatures? Drop us a line, we’d love talk to you.
What We Offer
Because we are opening up this unique opportunity as a skill/talent/service exchange, each submission will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Let’s talk about how we can work together!
- All content must be original, engaging, and accurately tell a story.
- All submissions must be relevant to our visitors and related to Hawaii travel and tourism.
- Our content team will determine if submissions meet Hawaii Guide standards.
- No offensive language, defamation, or disrespect of any kind.
When Contributing, You Agree to the Following
- We retain ownership of your content and may alter and/or remove it from our website at our discretion.
- You agree not to publish the submitted content on another website or social media outlet for a period of one year after it appears on Hawaii-guide.com.
- You represent that your contribution does not violate the rights of any third parties.
- You represent that the information you present is truthful to the best of your knowledge and the article includes factual citations where necessary.
- You represent that you are the sole author of your contribution.
- If your submission includes names, photos, or other identifying information about other persons, you represent that you have their permission to include this information.
- We reserve the right to format your post to Hawaii Guide’s aesthetic.
- We reserve the right to edit, alter, retain, or dispose of all submissions at our discretion.
- We may alter your photos and/or videos and may or may not publish them.
- We reserve the right to decide when or if we will post all or part of your contributed text, photos, or videos.