Our Marketing & Advertising Services
Guidelink Intelligent Marketing
- Guidelink is the unique process of pairing our visitors, at the proper stage of the travel-planning funnel, with the business services that best suit their respective needs. This highly-targeted approach yields significantly greater conversion rates than traditional advertising or marketing strategies. This is because we intimately focus on each unique campaign to establish an authentic 'link' between the visitor and relevant services. This ultimately ensures value-driven results for our business partners, which are continuously refined through evaluation of our robust visitor network and the corresponding analytics.
- Your company's information will be added into our Guidelink automated marketing system.
- Guidelink will allow visitors, who indicated interest in services like those offered by your company, to immediately see your company in the corresponding results pages.
- Guidelink Tiles are designed to look like other navigational elements of the GuideofUS Hawaii site and natively blend into the surrounding content, which helps to more naturally promote your related services.
- Guidelink Tiles can optionally send visitors directly to your website (or reservation system).
- Your Guidelink Tiles will show up in related search queries that visitors enter when looking for services offered by your company.
- Guidelink Tiles can also display award information and other additional details to visitors searching for your services.
Email Marketing Campaigns & Broadcasts
- GuideofUS Hawaii currently collects thousands of opt-in visitor's contact information monthly. This includes their travel dates, choice of island(s), lodging budget, activities budget, and interest in related travel services.
- This information is garnered through a variety of proprietary lead generation forms, visitor surveys, and quizzes meant to better serve our website visitors in planning their ideal trip.
- Your brand will additionally be included in our strategic email campaigns, which help visitors step-by-step through the process of planning and booking their trip: including accommodations, activities, transportation, and more.
- On average, each visitor will receive approximately 24 unique travel-related emails, offering a variety of travel related advice, tips, and suggestions as they prepare for their upcoming trip.
- We have an email subscriber base of 180,000 total subscribers (past and future visitors), and we can specifically target active subscribers who will be visiting Hawaii in the coming months.
- GuideofUS Hawaii can also send out exclusive email broadcasts promoting only your company and its related services to our subscribers.
Graphic Display Ads
- Graphic ads provided by your company will appear on our site with an unlimited cap on the amount of impressions each month.
- Your company will be able to provide GuideofUS Hawaii with as many graphic advertisements as you would like to rotate throughout our content pages.
- These graphic ads can be targeted to a specific audience on the GuideofUS Hawaii site.
- GuideofUS Hawaii team members will place ads to maximize exposure for your business services.
GoUS Hawaii Audience & Analytics
Highly Trafficked Website
GoUS Hawaii Traffic Summary
- 780,000 Monthly Pageviews
- Engaged audience with high loyalty rate
- 61.24% Mobile Traffic (AMP & Responsive)
- 58% of visitors planning their trip are female
- 42% are under 35 years of age
- 39% are between 35 and 55 years of age
- 58% have a college degree
- 22% have a post-graduate degree
- 80% are visiting from the United States
- 7% are visiting from Canada
- 6% are visiting from Australia
- 53% of US visitors are located in the Western US
- 49% of Canadian visitors are located in Western Canada
Let our experienced Hawaii Marketing team assist you today! Have questions, need more information, or want to see if we're right for your business? Please fill out this form and we will be in touch with you shortly. Alternatively, you can also email us anytime at [email protected] or call us at (808) 240-4730.