Our Marketing & Advertising Services
GuideofUS Hawaii offers future travelers unsurpassed ease in organizing and booking their ideal Hawaiian vacation: from activity reservations to luxury accommodations, dining to horseback riding, leis to luaus, and anything you can think of about the Hawaiian Islands. Our proprietary 'Guidereview' ranking algorithm and our exclusive Hawaii Travel Awards also aid visitors in selecting the top tours, attractions, and lodging.
GuideofUS Hawaii helps promote, market, and advertise local businesses by assisting with email syndication, destination marketing efforts, display advertising, cost per event campaigns, tourism-related research, automated marketing, and highly targeted lead generation.
A key goal of GuideofUS Hawaii's exclusive 'Guidelink Marketing' system is to accurately refer and guide potential visitors to the most optimal choice of activities, tours, and accommodations. This is achieved through significant analytical research, perpetual analysis of visitor demographics, and a determined company focus of studying the Hawaii travel industry and market year round.
- Guidelink Tiles are designed to natively integrate with the surrounding content, which helps to more naturally promote your related services.
- Guidelink Tiles include a main image, title heading, call to action button, and may include other relevant information.
- Guidelink Tiles can send visitors directly to your website (or reservation system).
- Your Guidelink Tiles will show up in related Hawaii search queries that visitors enter when looking for services offered by your company.
- Guidelink Tiles can also display award information and other additional details to visitors searching for your services.
Pricing & Details - We utilize CPC campaigns for all Guidelink Tile (advertiser) placements by creating targeted/relevant links from specific high-quality content pages. The billing CPC rate that is used for each campaign is determined by the type of business and demand for that category on GoUS Hawaii. Typically this ranges from $0.75-$1.25/click, depending on the partners' service and needs. Each client can set their maximum monthly budget based on the quoted CPC rate. No long term commitment or contract required; 30-days notice to cancel any campaign.
Guidelink Intelligent Marketing
- Guidelink is the unique process of pairing our visitors, at the proper stage of the travel-planning funnel, with the business services that best suit their respective needs.
- This highly-targeted approach yields significantly greater conversion rates than traditional advertising or marketing strategies. This is because we intimately focus on each unique campaign to establish an authentic 'link' between the visitor and relevant services. This ultimately ensures value-driven results for our business partners, which are continuously refined through evaluation of our robust visitor network and the corresponding analytics.
- Your company's information will be added into our Guidelink automated marketing system.
- Guidelink will allow visitors, who indicated interest in services like those offered by your company, to immediately see your company in the corresponding results pages.
Pricing & Details - Guidelink billing is based on the campaign's CPC rate, and is utilized as a part of Guidelink tile placement.
Email Marketing Campaigns & Broadcasts
- GuideofUS Hawaii currently collects thousands of opt-in visitor's contact information monthly. This includes their travel dates, choice of island(s), lodging budget, activities budget, and interest in related travel services.
- This information is garnered through a variety of proprietary lead generation forms, visitor surveys, and quizzes meant to better serve our website visitors in planning their ideal trip.
- GuideofUS Hawaii can send out exclusive email broadcasts promoting only your company and its related services to our subscribers.
- Your brand can optionally be included in our strategic email campaigns, which help visitors step-by-step through the process of planning and booking their trip: including accommodations, activities, transportation, and more.
- On average, each visitor will receive approximately 24 unique travel-related emails, offering a variety of travel related advice, tips, and suggestions as they prepare for their upcoming trip. We have an email subscriber base of 180,000 total subscribers (past and future visitors), and we can specifically target active subscribers who will be visiting Hawaii in the coming months.
Pricing & Details - Dedicated email broadcasts include a $250 set-up fee. The final broadcast rate is determined by the total number of email recipients and other targeting criteria (i.e., the month of visit, island, budget, interests); but typically bills at $0.07-$0.15/recipient. To ensure the highest quality email list, our subscribers are pruned regularly to remove those who do not regularly engage or open mail.
Graphic Display Ads
- Graphic ads provided by your company will appear on our site with an unlimited cap on the amount of impressions each month.
- Your company will be able to provide us with as many graphic advertisements as you would like to rotate throughout our content pages.
- These graphic ads can be targeted to a specific audience on the GuideofUS Hawaii site.
- GuideofUS Hawaii team members will place ads to maximize exposure for your business services.
Pricing & Details - Graphic advertising campaigns are priced based on a run-period and estimated number of impressions. The billing for this service is flat-rate and determined by placement(s).
GoUS Hawaii Audience & Analytics
Highly Trafficked Website
GoUS Hawaii Traffic Summary
- 3.2 Million Annual Visitors
- Engaged audience with high loyalty rate
- 61.24% Mobile Traffic (AMP & Responsive)
- 58% of visitors planning their trip are female
- 42% are under 35 years of age
- 39% are between 35 and 55 years of age
- 58% have a college degree
- 22% have a post-graduate degree
- 80% are visiting from the United States
- 7% are visiting from Canada
- 6% are visiting from Australia
- 53% of US visitors are located in the Western US
- 49% of Canadian visitors are located in Western Canada
Let our experienced Hawaii Marketing team assist you today! Have questions, need more information, or want to see if we're right for your business? Please fill out this form and we will be in touch with you shortly. Alternatively, you can also email us anytime at [email protected] or call us at (808) 240-4730.