Hawaii Business Advertising
Hawaii-Guide.com offers over future travelers unsurpassed ease in organizing and booking their ideal Hawaiian vacation: from activity reservations to luxury accommodations, dining to horseback riding, leis to luaus, and anything you can think of about the Hawaiian Islands. Our proprietary 'Guidereview' ranking algorithm also aids visitors in selecting the top tours, attractions, and lodging.
Hawaii-Guide.com helps promote, market, and advertise local businesses by assisting with email marketing/syndication, destination marketing efforts, native display advertising, cost per event campaigns, tourism-related research, automated marketing, and highly targeted lead generation.
A key goal of Hawaii-Guide.com's exclusive 'Guidelink Marketing' system is to accurately refer and guide potential visitors to the most optimal choice of activities, tours, and accommodations. This is achieved through market research, ongoing analysis of visitor demographics, and a determined company focus of studying the Hawaii travel industry and market year-round.
Annual Readership: 15.1 million unique visitors (2021-2022)
Annual Pageviews: 26.2 million unique pageviews (2021-2022)
Active Email Subscribers: 150,000 unique individuals (2022)
— article continued below —
Our Advertising & Marketing Services
Dedicated Business Landing Page
- Your business will have its own dedicated and personalized landing page to promote your services within the related section(s) of the site.
- Your landing page will have a direct link (optionally, with follow link attributes) to your website and/or reservation website.
- The listing must be approved by you, or another representative of your company, before going live on Hawaii-Guide.com to ensure accuracy and consistency with your brand and marketing message.
Pricing & Details - Dedicated business listings include a $250 non-refundable set-up fee. The final listing price is determined based on the total number of listing placements and the complexity of the listing itself. A lead form, photos, videos, and other options are available for business listing pages - please ask us for details.
Because this is a premium service provided by our team, rates for this service begin at $2400/year ($200/mo) with the balance due upon listing's final approval and prior to live placement on the site. Discounted rates are available for businesses who utilize multiple services with us (i.e.; bundled with Tiles or Email Marketing).
- Tiles are designed to natively integrate with the surrounding content, which helps to more naturally promote your related services.
- Tiles include a main image, title heading, call to action button and may include other relevant information.
- Tiles can send visitors directly to your website (or reservation system).
- Your Tiles will show up in related Hawaii search queries that visitors enter when looking for services offered by your company.
- Tiles can also display award information and other additional details to visitors searching for your services.
Pricing & Details - We offer clients the opportunity to utilized our native Tile Advertisement placements by creating targeted/relevant links from specific high-quality content pages. The billing rate that is used for each campaign is determined by the type of business and demand for that category on Hawaii-Guide; typically the rate is between $1.00-$1.50 CPC (cost per click).
For CPC-only campaigns, each client can set their maximum monthly budget (minimum budget of $250 required) based on the quoted CPC rate. No long-term commitment is required; 45-days notice to cancel any CPC-only campaign.
More often, we suggest clients consider utilizing native Tile Advertisements alongside a dedicated business landing page, where pricing is discounted and is determined as part of a complete package. Contact us for additional details.
Email Marketing Campaigns & Broadcasts
- Hawaii-Guide.com currently collects thousands of opt-in visitors' contact information monthly. This includes their travel dates, choice of island(s), lodging budget, activities budget, and interest in related travel services.
- This information is garnered through a variety of proprietary lead generation forms, visitor surveys, and quizzes meant to better serve our website visitors in planning their ideal trip.
- Hawaii-Guide.com can send out exclusive email broadcasts promoting only your company and its related services to our subscribers.
- Your brand can optionally be included in our strategic email campaigns, which help visitors step-by-step through the process of planning and booking their trip: including accommodations, activities, transportation, and more.
- On average, each visitor will receive approximately 24 unique travel-related emails, offering a variety of travel-related advice, tips, and suggestions as they prepare for their upcoming trip.
- Using our email technology and visitor segmenting, we can specifically target active subscribers who will be visiting Hawaii in the coming months.
Pricing & Details - Dedicated email broadcasts include a $250 set-up fee. The final broadcast rate is determined by the total number of email recipients and other targeting criteria (i.e., the month of visit, island, budget, interests); but typically bills at $0.07-$0.15/recipient. To ensure the highest quality email list, our subscribers are pruned regularly to remove those who do not regularly engage or open mail.
We currently have over 150,000 active subscribers who are currently planning a trip to Hawaii at this time. Our total subscriber email list is now over 600,000 unique subscribers.
Hawaii-Guide Audience & Analytics
Highly Trafficked Website
GoUS Hawaii Traffic Summary
- 15.1 Million Annual Visitors
- 26.2 Million Pageviews
- Engaged audience with high loyalty rate
- 62% Mobile Traffic
- 58% of visitors planning their trip are female
- 42% are under 35 years of age
- 39% are between 35 and 55 years of age
- 58% have a college degree
- 22% have a post-graduate degree
- 80% are visiting from the United States
- 7% are visiting from Canada
- 6% are visiting from Australia
- 53% of US visitors are located in the Western US
- 49% of Canadian visitors are located in Western Canada
Let our experienced Hawaii Marketing team assist you today!
Have questions, need more information, or want to see if we're right for your business?
Please email us anytime at [email protected] to get the conversation started!