Overview of our Travel Marketing Products
Guidelink Intelligent Marketing
- Guidelink is the unique process of pairing our visitors, at the proper stage of the travel-planning funnel, with the business services that best suit their respective needs. This highly-targeted approach yields significantly greater conversion rates than traditional advertising or marketing strategies. This is because we intimately focus on each unique campaign to establish an authentic 'link' between the visitor and relevant services. This ultimately ensures value-driven results for our business partners, which are continuously refined through evaluation of our robust visitor network and the corresponding analytics.
- Your company's information will be added into our Guidelink automated marketing system.
- Guidelink will allow visitors, who indicated interest in services like those offered by your company, to immediately see your company in the corresponding results pages.
- Learn more about Guidelink →
Email Marketing Campaigns & Broadcasts
- GuideofUS Hawaii currently collects over 10,000 opt-in visitor's contact information monthly. This includes their travel dates, choice of island(s), lodging budget, activities budget, and interest in related travel services.
- This information is garnered through a variety of proprietary lead generation forms, visitor surveys, and quizzes meant to better serve our website visitors in planning their ideal trip.
- Your brand will additionally be included in our strategic email campaigns, which help visitors step-by-step through the process of planning and booking their trip: including accommodations, activities, transportation, and more.
- On average, each visitor will receive approximately 24 unique travel-related emails, offering a variety of travel related advice, tips, and suggestions as they prepare for their upcoming trip.
- GuideofUS Hawaii sends out approximately 70,000 campaign emails per month.
- We have an active email subscriber base of 50,000 subscribers, who will be visiting Hawaii in the coming months.
- The average open rate for emails is 35-40 percent based on subject.
- GuideofUS Hawaii can also send out exclusive email broadcasts promoting only your company and its related services to our subscribers.
Guidelink Blocks (Native Tiles)
- Guidelink Blocks or Native Tiles are designed to look like other navigational elements of the GuideofUS Hawaii site and natively blend into the surrounding content, which helps to more naturally promote your related services.
- Guidelink Blocks can optionally send visitors directly to your website (or reservation system).
- Your Guidelink Blocks will show up in related search queries that visitors enter when looking for services offered by your company.
- Guidelink Blocks can also display award information and other additional details to visitors searching for your services.
Lead Generation & Inquiry Forms
- GuideofUS Hawaii can enable a Lead or Quote Form on your listing to aid in generating leads.
- Each inquiry will dispatch an email directly to your company's reservation contact. This provides an excellent opportunity for your reservationist to be in direct contact with prospective clients with an opportunity to sell directly or up-sell, if needed.
- Inquiry Forms & Lead Generation directly from the GuideofUS Hawaii website will enhance your prospective client's experience with your company.
Graphic Display Ads
- Graphic ads provided by your company will appear on our site with an unlimited cap on the amount of impressions each month.
- Your company will be able to provide GuideofUS Hawaii with as many graphic advertisements as you would like to rotate throughout our content pages.
- These graphic ads can be targeted to a specific audience on the GuideofUS Hawaii site.
- GuideofUS Hawaii team members will place ads to maximize exposure for your business services.
GoUS Hawaii Audience & Analytics
Highly Trafficked Website
- 3.1 Million Annual Visitors to the hawaii-guide.com website
- 6.4 Million Unique Pageviews on hawaii-guide.com
- 3-Minute average visitor session on hawaii-guide.com
- 60% of visitors planning their trip are Female
- 43% are under 35 years of age
- 38% are between 35 and 55 years of age
- 53% have a college degree
- 20% have a post-graduate degree
- 80% are visiting from the United States
- 7% are visiting from Canada
- 6% are visiting from Australia
- 53% of US visitors are located in the Western US
- 49% of Canadian visitors are located in Western Canada
Let our experienced Hawaii Marketing team assist you today! Have questions, need more information, or want to see if we're right for your business? Please fill out this form and we will be in touch with you shortly. Alternatively, you can also email us anytime at [email protected] or call us at (808) 240-4730.