Thank you for your interest in GuideofUS Hawaii! We hope the information, links and documents below will be helpful regarding press and media inquiries.
About Hawaii Guide
GuideofUS Hawaii (Hawaii-Guide) was founded in 2002, by John C. Derrick. Today the site has a small, but very dedicated, team of Hawaii Guide experts. Annually, our website, guidebooks, and media packages help millions of Hawaii travelers. We work with a large and diverse assortment of local businesses and vendors throughout the islands, as well as a variety of accommodation and activity providers.
At GuideofUS Hawaii, we all believe in being stewards (malama pono) of the 'aina (land) and kai (ocean); and we promote responsible ecotourism and adventures. We all know that Hawai'i nei is more than a place to tour, it's a place to experience! In the spirit of Aloha, our official mission is as follows:
"GuideofUS Hawaii's mission is to provide Hawaii visitors with pertinent travel information about viable and sustainable attractions, thereby promoting conscientious services and contributing value to the local community so that the islands of Hawaii nei will endure as a place to authentically experience for generations to come. "
We sincerely know that we are all truly blessed to be here, to exist in a pono way, and to serve both the visitors of this site and the community we represent. Mahalo for your support! To learn more about us, our history, and our team members, please visit our About Us page.
Photos and Logos
High resolution photos from around the state and/or a vector Illustrator file our company logo can be accessed by contacting our team. Upon review and approval, we will gladly email you the requested photo(s) and/or vector logos as per your request.
Press & Public Relations Contact
Raven Yonemura, Chief Marketing Officer
(808) 240-4772 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising & Business Listing Contact
Tony Malizia, Vice President of Sales & Marketing
(808) 240-4730 or email@example.com
Guide of US, LLC
Attn: Hawaii Guide Press & Media
1792 South Lake Drive
Ste 90 - 311
Lexington, SC 29073
Travel Writers & Press Tips
The ultimate goal of this page at Hawaii Guide is to assist both media and travel journalists in addition to facilitating any necessary information that encompasses points of interests, attractions and accommodations that will be covered in articles, books and broadcasts.
As you can well imagine, we receive numerous requests from both individuals, businesses, and travel writers each year. In order to accommodate your editorial needs, we need your assistance in following the guidelines below:
- Please email your request, including the name of the publication(s) you are working for, circulation figures, the dates you will be traveling and any other relevant details (number in travel party, story angle, etc.) to us via our Contact page.
- Please forward a letter of assignment from the media outlet you are representing.
- For all freelance writers, please forward documentation of recent examples of travel or travel-related feature coverage.
- After the press trip has concluded, we ask you please forward an original copy of your published feature or broadcast clip, as well as air dates, upon completion. Links are also very helpful, but at least one hard copy is always appreciated.
Again, thank you for your interest in GuideofUS Hawaii. We look forward to assisting you in your travel research, and are more than happy to help you brainstorm ways to explore our destination.
The GuideofUS Hawaii Team