Maps to the Road to Hana and Beyond
Waterfalls, Trails, Beaches, and Attractions Map
A lot of folks have asked us to create a simple Road to Hana map to go along with our more detailed highway maps. The road to Hana has more stops and sights to see than any other drive in Hawaii. Below you'll find a simple road map detailing the Road to Hana, officially known as the Hana Highway. We've also included four samples of our detailed Road to Hana maps (click them to see the larger versions); you can obtain the full high-resolution set of six (6) highly detailed maps in our Road to Hana eBook.
If reading maps and figuring out stops seems like too much hassle, we suggest you book a tour with our top picks for the best Road to Hana Tour Providers. We recommend them for their commitment to their guests’ experience, their expert local guides' intimate knowledge of the island.
— article continued below —
Road to Hana Highway Map
Hana Highway Map - Mile by Mile...
Updated with a new high-resolution map of Maui. Includes each of the Hana Highway's top attractions, trails, landmarks, and beaches with mile markers for the entire drive.
Basic Hana Highway Map with Routes
Hawaii-Guide encourages all visitors, prior to visiting the Hana area, to please review the official Hana Highway Code of Conduct below, provided by the HVCB & Hana Highway Regulation, an initiative of the Hana Community Association. Mahalo!
Road to Hana Highway Code of Conduct
- Visit State parks and County rest facilities.
- Enjoy the various farms, botanical gardens and fruit stands along the way.
- Avoid sites located on or beyond private properties, and areas that lack visitor welcoming signage.
- Park in designated parking stalls. Vehicles protruding onto the highway are subject to being towed.
- Do not enter streams on occasions of heavy rains and flash flooding conditions.
- Please respect the 'Aina (land): place trash in a proper receptacle, stay on the paths, respect the wildlife and plants, and practice safe procedures.