Who We Are
Hawaii Guide is operated by Guide of US, publishers of America's Travel Network, in partnership with Guide of US Media, a national travel media-marketing group. We create genuinely resourceful and shareable travel media and complement the creative content with intelligent marketing for local business services.
Travel + Innovation
- Hawaii Guide was designed to be a one-stop resource for all Hawaii visitors planning and booking a trip to the islands.
- We actively engage visitors over multiple platforms (search, social, video, etc.) and simultaneously produce timely and valuable content with thousands of keywords ranked among the top organic positions in search engines.
- Our top priority is assisting travelers and providing exceptional travel advice to all Hawaii visitors. Our focus on generating captivating content is one of the key reasons our company has been so successful.
Testament to Success
- Our team believes that if we're going to talk a good game, so to speak, we'd better be able to prove our value by demonstrating our own success using the same marketing techniques we're asking our partners to invest in. Here's how we're doing:
- Hawaii Guide is the fastest-growing & largest privately-owned digital Hawaii travel media brand*, annually assisting millions of Hawaii visitors in planning their trip.
- According to Alexa.com, an Amazon company, Hawaii Guide is the most highly organic-trafficked+ tourism-related website within Hawaii and is one of the top 10 most-visited websites within the entire state of Hawaii.
- Our company spends practically nothing on paid SEM marketing. We've worked hard to build an organically-ranked and socially-driven marketing company. This, in turn, allows us to pass savings directly along to our travel-related business partners.
- As a part of our contemporary strategy, we engage our audience utilizing the tools and resources that exist today, not the tools, tricks, and ideas that worked two years ago.
- Today's technology changes rapidly, so you need a marketing team that stays on the cutting edge and engages visitors by utilizing the tools, networks, and platforms they are actively using today.
- On average, 45-60% of all travelers are now using their mobile devices to keep up with the latest travel information and advice before their trip. Over 95% of mobile users will actively use their devices while on their trip. We execute a mobile-first strategy in providing our marketing and advertising services, ensuring your company has the best opportunity to connect with Hawaii visitors on the devices they're actively using.
- The era of "interruption" marketing is long gone and we know the best way to reach a potential travel consumer in today's world is both by providing genuine value and engaging with them directly throughout the planning and booking process. Hawaii Guide provides companies the opportunity to effortlessly do both on the islands!
Allow us to introduce you…
- Travel companies and brands that work with Guide of US Media and our Hawaii Guide team quickly learn that we take a very different yet highly successful and proven approach to business promotion; especially when compared to traditional marketing and sales agencies.
- We believe strongly in providing native & natural placement of business services and/or products alongside highly-pertinent travel content. This integrated-content approach allows Guide of US Media to seamlessly provide travelers with recommendations on booking flights, cruises, accommodations, activities, tours, events, and vehicle rentals.
- Unlike some agencies, we’re not especially motivated by simply sending you millions of untargeted leads and unqualified traffic; which, frankly, is a waste of your money. Instead, we specialize in determining precisely which group of travelers is most likely to purchase the services or goods your company provides and then making the introduction and recommendation to each unique visitor.
- By properly segmenting visitors according to their own unique interests, spending behaviors, and preferences, we can then introduce these travelers to the brands that best fit their exact needs over the course of their trip.
- This process begins at the very earliest of visitor planning stages, usually several months in advance of the trip, and then proceeds throughout the entire booking and reservations process. We subsequently assist visitors during their actual visit to the Hawaiian Islands with last-minute tips, suggestions, and things to do, and the process ultimately concludes with a quick post-trip follow-up once they return home.
- These techniques provide excellent and proven ROI to our travel-related business partners; but more importantly, at least by our account, accomplish the goal of building consumer confidence in Hawaii's top travel brands.
- Hawaii Guide has a solution for every company budget and need. From comprehensive lead generation to informative company listings, quickly and easily find a solution that is just right for your business.
- With the ability to name your own monthly budget, you can directly control your spend and invest only what you need to succeed. Each solution is customized for your business based on your exact needs.
What our clients are saying about us...
Our experience with Hawaii Guide has been nothing but fantastic! The team has always given us incredible value and made sure we were taken care of every step of the way. I would recommend Hawaii Guide to anyone who wants a better ROI.Jake Garrett
Villas at Poipu Kai
The team at Guide of US has been super supportive and helpful in our campaigns to increase visibility in the Hawaii market for our Maui tours.Dan Logtenberg
Valley Isle Excursions
We began working with Tony at Hawaii Guide in early 2016. There are a myriad of companies doing internet marketing and it is difficult for companies (especially small companies) to choose a good marketing company. We have been very happy with Hawaii Guide. First and foremost, they have produced direct results which are verifiable, they do what they say they're gonna do when they say they're gonna do it and at the price quoted. Enough said!Susie Pu
General Mgr - Hana Kai Maui
Let our experienced Hawaii Marketing team assist you today! Have questions, need more information, or want to see if we're right for your business? Please fill out this form and we will be in touch with you shortly. Alternatively, you can also email us anytime at email@example.com or call us at (808) 240-4730.
+Source: Based on privately owned web-based companies operating in the Hawaii Travel vertical.
*Source: SEM Rush analytics reports comparing the organic traffic of the 50 largest Hawaii-related travel websites.