Mahalo for sharing your comments with us and our online ohana (family). We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide your comments. Below you'll find our current comment policy.
Our Comments Policy & Rules are as follows:
- Please be civil; do not engage in profanity, rudeness, personal attacks, or cyberbullying.
- Stay on topics related to travel & tourism - no politics!
- No hyperlinks or UPPER CASE text.
- No advertising is permitted.
- You may post anonymously, but it will be held in moderation until approved.
- Please read through all comments first as your question(s) might have already been asked and answered.
- All comments will be edited/published at GoUS Hawaii's sole discretion.
- Your email address will not be published or shared.
While we do not agree with all comments posted on this website, we also don't want to over-moderate comments to show only those that share our views. We believe there is much value in sharing an eclectic set of viewpoints and we feel that diversity adds to this website, not detracts from it. We only ask that all commenters follow the rules as outlined above, as we will remove any and all comments that do not follow the rules - no exceptions!
As always, we appreciate your feedback and comments on our articles.
Mahalo for your support,
Victoria & John