Holo Holo Charters
NaPali Sunset Cruise
Join us aboard our Kauai-built 65’ power catamaran and sightsee the NaPali Coast with your friends, family and loved ones. There’s nothing like experiencing a Kauai sunset from the water. Enjoy our fresh, locally-made dinner and pupus (appetizers) as you sip champagne, mai tais, beer, wine, soda or fruit juices. Experience the vivid colors of the sky, ocean, and coastline as the sun sinks into the sea. Make sure you bring your camera to capture this spectacular moment.
The Kauai Sunset Dinner Cruise is for those that want to see the NaPali Coast, marine life, including humpback whales (in season), but don’t want to do any snorkeling. Our Kauai dinner cruise returns to Port Allen after sunset.
Make your reservations online and save $15 per person! Note that tours often fill up 3-5 days in advance.
Your Tour Includes
- See the NaPali Coast, amazing marine life, and more!
- Dinner & Pupus
- Mai tais, beer, wine, soft drinks, juice and water during cruise. Sunset champagne toast.
- The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
- Pupu Platter: cheese, cold cut meats & crackers
- Pulled pork and tuna salad on freshly baked slider buns with kale coleslaw
- Vegetable platter: carrot sticks, celery sticks, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, black olives, and cucumbers with homemade ranch and hummus dip
- Homemade chocolate chip and ginger molasses cookies
- Beverages include beer, wine, mai tais, champagne, water, assorted soft drinks and island juices
- Check-in at 2:00 p.m. at our Port Allen location (time varies by season)
- Tour Length 3½ hours
- For safety, no children under 5 allowed on this tour
- Tax not included