Adult$399.99 | Child $399.99 (2-12yrs) | Child 2yrs and under are free.
- Inter-Island Airfare from Kona, Big Island
- Historic World War II Narration
- Visit Oahu's Pacific Historic Park
- Film Footage of December 7 Attack
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- USS Arizona Memorial
- USS Bowfin Submarine ($10 Adm. Incl.)
- Ford Island Transportation
- USS Missouri Battleship ($20 Adm. Incl.)
- Deck Tour of the ‘Mighty Mo'
- USS Oklahoma Memorial
- No-Host Lunch Stop at Laniakea Cafe
- Downtown Honolulu City Tour
- Iolani Palace and Kawaiahao Church
- Punchbowl National Cemetery
- King Kamehameha the Great Statue
- Ali'Iolani Hale & Hawaii State Capitol
Departs: 7:00am | Approximate Return: 8:30pm
- Check-in at Kona Airport 1-hour prior to departure
- Passport or U.S. Government Issue ID Required for Airline boarding
- No bags of any type allowed at Pearl Harbor. Bags must be checked at Pearl Harbor entrance for $3.00 per bag
- We recommend sunscreen, hat, & sunglasses
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Don’t forget your camera! (No camera lens longer than 6 inches at Pearl Harbor)
- No-Host lunch available at Visitor Center and USS Missouri
- Due to ceremonies honoring the attacks of December 7, 1941, we will not operate tours to Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial on December 7.
- Punchbowl National Cemetery closed on all Federal Holidays, except Memorial Day; tours are unable to enter cemetery on those days.
Address: 73-200 Kupipi Street, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, United States