Holo Holo Charters
Niihau & Napali Coast Boat Tour
The ultimate Hawaiian experience! No other Kauai boat tour company offers this epic trip daily! Our exclusive boat tour begins with a continental breakfast as we head north to the majestic Napali Coast for sightseeing and viewing waterfalls, local marine life, lush valleys, and sea caves.
After you experience the beauty of the incredible Napali Coast, we will head across the channel to the “Forbidden Island” of Niihau. We will stop at the best snorkel location for the day, typically around Lehua Crater, off of Niihau’s north shore. Here you will experience some of Hawaii’s most remote and pristine snorkeling. No other place in Hawaii offers such a unique experience with over 100 feet of water visibility, weathered lava formations, protected marine life and the largest native bird sanctuary.
After snorkeling at this epic location you will have a gourmet deli-style buffet lunch, including a variety of deli meats, cheeses, veggies and breads in addition to fresh fruits and pasta salad. Assorted soft drinks are served throughout the tour, with beer and wine served after snorkeling.
Your Tour Includes
- Lehua Crater, Niihau's North Shore, the Napali Coast, marine life, and more!
- Continental breakfast and buffet lunch
- Free beverages all day — with beer and wine served after snorkeling
- All snorkeling equipment and instruction is included
- The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
- Assorted Fresh Baked Pastries and Mixed Tropical Fruit Platter
- Beverages Include: Hot Tea, Coffee, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Gourmet Deli-Style Buffet Lunch:
- Assorted Fresh Baked Bread
- Select Deli Meats and Cheeses: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Salami, Swiss and Cheddar
- Condiments & Vegetables: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Sprouts, Carrots, Pickles, Pepperoncini, Onions, Black Olives and Cucumber
- Italian Style Penne Pasta Salad with Assorted Vegetables and Homemade Pesto
- Vegetable Platter: Carrot Sticks, Celery Sticks, Bell Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes, Black Olives, Cucumber with Homemade Ranch and Hummus dip
- Homemade Chocolate Chip and Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Beverages Include: Beer, Wine, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Make your reservations online and save $15 per person! Note that tours often fill up 3-5 days in advance. Booking your tour early in your vacation window is a good idea in case weather forces us to postpone your tour.
Tour Times & Prices
- Child (6-12)
- Check in at 6:00 a.m. at our Port Allen location (time varies by season)
- Tour Length 7 hours
- For safety, no children under 6 allowed on this tour
- Tax not included