Holo Holo Charters
Napali Snorkel Sail
Join us for “true” trade wind sailing, on board Leila our beautiful 50ft Kauai-built sailing catamaran for our unforgettable Napali Coast tour. Nobody sails more, and it’s not uncommon to attain speeds up to 18 knots (about 20mph)!
We’ll take you up the coast to gaze upon the beautiful 4,000 foot cliffs, waterfalls and secluded beaches of the historic Napali Coast. As we head for our destination your crew will entertain your imagination with stories of the Hawaiian legends and people who once lived along this significant coastline. The Napali Coast is truly a natural wonder of the world.
Once the captain has chosen the best spot for the day, jump in the water for some snorkeling and catch glimpses of tropical fish and Hawaiian sea turtles. We provide all the snorkel gear, including floatation, and professional instruction to make sure you have a great time in the water. This tour includes breakfast, lunch, beverages, beer and wine (after snorkeling) plus snorkel gear.
Your Tour Includes
- See the Napali Coast, amazing marine life, and more!
- Continental breakfast and gourmet deli lunch
- Soft drinks, wine, beer and water
- All snorkeling equipment and instruction is included
- The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
- Assorted Fresh Baked Pastries and Mixed Tropical Fruit Platter
- Beverages Include: Hot Tea, Coffee, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Gourmet Deli-Style Buffet Lunch:
- Assorted Fresh Baked Bread
- Select Deli Meats and Cheeses: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Salami, Swiss and Cheddar
- Condiments & Vegetables: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Sprouts, Carrots, Pickles, Pepperoncini, Onions, Black Olives and Cucumber
- Italian Style Penne Pasta Salad with Assorted Vegetables and Homemade Pesto
- Vegetable Platter: Carrot Sticks, Celery Sticks, Bell Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes, Black Olives, Cucumber with Homemade Ranch and Hummus dip
- Homemade Chocolate Chip and Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Beverages Include: Beer, Wine, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
- Check-in at 8:00 a.m. at our Port Allen location
- Tour Length 5 hours
- For safety, no children under 6 allowed on this tour
- Tax not included