Oahu Experience - Farm to Forest
Hawaii Forest & Trail Oahu Guided Tour
Immerse yourself in an authentic Hawaiian experience as we explore the confluence of West Oahu’s natural and cultural histories through its historic sites, stories, people, and food. As we work our way from the beach to the forested mountains above, your interpretive guide will take you on a journey through time that includes two locations not open to the public.
Tour Highlights include:
- Experience the cutting edge of community-based Hawaiian agriculture.
- Taste a farm-to-fork lunch featuring local produce from our favorite lunch spot.
- With exclusive access, hike the uplands of Waianae and take in breathtaking views of Pearl Harbor, Honolulu, and Diamond Head
- This tour includes private access locations not open to the public.
Additional Tour Information
- Price: Adults - $195 / Child (12 and under) - $170
- Availability: Monday through Saturday
- Capacity: Maximum 12 passengers per van
- Tour Time: Approximately 5 hours from Ko Olina & Kapolei (First pickup at 8:20 AM)
- Approximately 6.5 hours from Waikiki (First pickup at 8:35 AM)
- Pick Up: Pickups available from all Ko Olina & Kapolei hotels and select locations throughout Waikiki
- Dress Code: Guests wear closed toe comfortable walking shoes and may want to bring a light jacket
- Activity: Walks varying in length from .5 mile to 1 mile. Easy to moderate with some uneven terrain and can be foggy & misty in the mountains
- Restrictions: Physical—Guests on this tour should not be physically challenged or unable to walk short distances of 0.5 to 1.5 miles on uneven and rocky terrain. Age— All Ages welcome!
- Includes: Exclusive access property fee, lunch, water, walking staffs, daypacks, and raingear
- Menu (Lunch): Farm-forward plate lunch featuring MA’O greens and hapa rice with your choice of Huli-Huli chicken, kalua pork, or kalbi short ribs. A seasonal Ma’o Farms salad bowl is also available (GF, V) All lunches served with local style haupia for dessert.