Hamoa Beach House
Hana Maui Vacation Home Rental
Planning a Maui vacation and looking for an incredible yet affordable vacation home rental? One with over an acre of gorgeous oceanfront property just for you? Then look no further than the Hamoa Beach House.
Located in Hamoa Village, just minutes from charming Hana Town, Hamoa Beach House provides the perfect Maui vacation getaway for everyone from families with children, adventure seekers, budget travelers, and even those just looking for some R&R away from the hustle and bustle.
At 2,400 square feet, this 3-Bedroom, 2-Bathroom house can very comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests. And while Hamoa Beach House comes complete with not only everything you need to feel at home, but also with luxuries such as a hot tub, gazebo, and even an outdoor shower, the prime location is what really sets this home apart from other Maui vacation rentals.
Explore beaches, world famous Haleakala National Park, swim the black sand beach at Waianapanapa State Park, discover the Waimoku Falls, or even trek the amazing Kaeleku Caverns. After all that exploring, how about some pampering at the nearby Travaasa Hana Hotel’s spa- perfect!
Hamoa Beach House Features:
- Spacious, Two-Story, 2,400 square feet
- 1+ Acre of Oceanfront Paradise
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- Huge Ocean-View Deck w/ Dining Table & Chairs
- Sun Decks for each Bedroom
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows for Spectacular Views
- Outdoor Gas Grill
- Authentically Hawaiian Property w/Eucalyptus Cabinets, Eucalyptus Flooring, & Tropical Furnishings
- Plenty of Outdoor Living Space
- Wireless Internet
- Clothes Washer & Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Off-Street Parking for 3 Vehicles
- Bed, Bath, Beach, Hot Tub, & Kitchen Towels/Linens
- Land Line (Free Island Calls)
- Catering Available with Advance Notice
- Under 5-Minute Walk to Beautiful Hamoa Beach & a 10-15-Minute Walk to Koki Beach
- Cathedral Ceilings
- Open Floor Plan
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Flat Screen TV
- Dining Area w/Seating for 6 people
- Stove- 5 Burner
- Oven- Dual Wall
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils w/Service for 8
- King-Size Bed (Sleeps 2)
- Private Deck
- Master Bathroom
- Large Vanity
- Tub/Shower Combo
- 1 King-Size Bed (Sleeps 2)
- Wood Vaulted Ceilings
- Private Ocean View Deck
- Shares Bathroom w/Bedroom #3
- 2 King-Size Beds (Sleeps 4)
- Private Ocean View Deck
- Shares Bathroom w/Bedroom #2
*There is also a convertible futon sofa upstairs near the office alcove.
- Large Sun Deck off Dining Room & Master Bedroom
- Smaller Ocean-Facing Sun Decks off other Bedrooms
- Hot Tub
- Relaxing Hammock
- Gas Grill
- Huge & Beautifully-Landscaped Yard
- Kayak & Canoe Rentals Nearby
- Public Tennis Courts in Hana
Consistently ranked among the most beautiful beaches in Hawaii.
- Boogie Boarding
- Views of Alau Island Seabird Sanctuary
Culturally significant beach with ever-changing conditions.
- Picturesque White Sand Beach
- Shady Areas for Relaxing
- Overlook w/Beautiful Views
Waianapanapa State Park
There are beaches, freshwater caves, and exploring galore at this lovely 120-acre park.
- Beautiful Black Sand Beach
- Great Hiking
- Spectacular Views
- Lava Caves & Lava Tubes, Sea Arches, & More
- Archaeological Remnants
Road to Hana
The legendary Hana Highway is Maui’s top attraction with 617 hairpin curves, 56 one-lane bridges and amazing sights.
- …and so much more!
- A Must-Do Maui Adventure
Travaasa Hana Maui
This hotel shares space with nearby Hamoa Beach, so pampering yourself here is encouraged!
- The Spa at Travaasa Hana offers a wide variety of relaxing massages, facials, and body treatments.
- The Preserve Kitchen + Bar serves delicious fare featuring fresh, local, and organic ingredients.
Hana Cultural Center & Museum
Just a five-minute ride into Hana but a journey back in time.
- National Register of Historic Places
- Home to a historic courthouse still in use today!
- Replica of Kauhale Village
- Many precious Hawaiian heirlooms
- Lovingly established by Hana’s elders
Other Services Nearby:
- The Hasegawa General Store- Maui’s oldest family-owned business and a local treasure. Here you’ll find everything you need; plus, the Hasegawa’s live right across the street from Hamoa Beach House!
- Hana Ranch Restaurant- Eat in or take out- but eating in offers great ocean views!
- US Post Office
- Farmers’ Market & Fruit Stands
- Medical Services