Our Employment Benefits
We're always thinking of new ways to keep things exciting and to make working at Guide of US rewarding and beneficial. Here's a list of current benefits to working full or part-time at Guide of US Hawaii:
- Health Insurance for Full-time Employees. Keep you and your family covered with our available Gold level group plan.
- Generous Leave Time. All the usual holidays, plus two weeks of paid vacation to start. Usually, both the week of the fourth of July and the week between Christmas and New Year's is off as well.
- Sick Leave Time. Each year, in addition to paid leave time, we grant all employee five additional sick days per year. Hours roll over up to a maximum of 20 hours.
- Free Beverages. Coffee and drinks are on the house in the main office.
- Bonuses. If the company does well, then you do too.
- Enjoyable Atmosphere. No stale cubicle environment here. We're fun people always sharing a laugh and working together to create amazing things in the Hawaii tourism market.
- Professional Learning Resources. Need to get caught on the latest in marketing, SEO, or practically any software you can name – we’ve got you covered.
- Diverse assignments. We work on an exciting variety of travel-related projects and objectives so you won't get burned out working on the same type of thing over and over.
- A team focused approach. We all recognize that we succeed or fail together. Through thick and thin, we support one another to achieve our goals.
Our Available Opportunities
- Currently there are not any full-time job openings at Guide of US Hawaii. Please check back soon.
- Currently there are not any part-time job openings at Guide of US Hawaii. Please check back soon.
If your talents don't seem to perfectly align with an open job description, no worries. If you believe you still might be a good fit for our travel team (or if you know or someone who is), we’d always love to hear from you. Email us a copy of your resume to: email@example.com
Please check back periodically as we update this page frequently.
The Guide of US Hawaii Team