Our Contractural Benefits
We're always thinking of new ways to keep things exciting and to make working at Guide of US rewarding and beneficial. Here's a list of current benefits to working as an Independent Contractor at Guide of US Hawaii:
- Work Remotely. Have the freedom to work where ever you want, whenever you want.
- Professional Learning Resources. Need to get caught on the latest in marketing, SEO, or practically any software you can name – we’ve got you covered.
- Diverse projects. We work on an exciting variety of travel-related projects and objectives so you won't get burned out working on the same type of thing over and over.
- A team focused approach. We all recognize that we succeed or fail together. Through thick and thin, we support one another to achieve our goals.
Published by: John C. Derrick
Our Available Contractual (IC) Opportunities
- Currently, there are not any Contractual (IC) openings at Guide of US Hawaii. Please check back soon.
If your talents don't seem to perfectly align with an open job description, no worries. If you believe you still might be a good fit for our travel team (or if you know or someone who is), we’d always love to hear from you. Email us a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Please check back periodically as we update this page frequently.
The Guide of US Hawaii Team