Hakalau Vacation Rental
Big Island of Hawaii Accommodation
The Big Island’s Hamakua Coast is often described as “heavenly” thanks to its idyllic scenery and historic charm. Of course, such a beautiful natural setting calls for equally lovely lodging, and we have found just that: Hakalau Vacation Rental.
Conveniently located just 15 miles from Hilo International Airport (ITO), Hakalau Vacation Rental is the perfect place to appreciate the Hamakua Coast’s lush tropical forests, stunning beaches, impressive waterfalls, and historic charm.
What we really love about the Hakalau Vacation Rental is its great location just outside of Hilo proper. This means you’ll be close to town but a world away from the hustle and bustle of Hilo, so enjoying peace and quiet is a given. And we’d be remiss if we didn’t mention the twinkling stars are glorious here at night!
What also makes this property stand out is that it’s simply impeccable in every way- newly built, stylishly decorated with attention to every detail, immaculately clean, and lovingly landscaped- unlike many other rentals in the area.
Hakalau Vacation Rental Features:
- Newly Constructed (2015) with Modern Styling
- 610 Square Feet
- Convenient First Floor Location
- “Peek-a-Boo” Ocean View
- Walk Right to the Beautiful Pacific
- Private Bedroom
- Private Bath
- Living Area
- Large Fully-Stocked Kitchenette
- Just 15 Minutes from Hilo
- Comfortable Queen-Sized Bed
- Flat Screen TV in Each Room
- DVD & CD Players
- Great Location- Lots to Explore Nearby
- Free & Easy Parking Right Near the Entrance
- Accommodates 2-3 Guests
- Each Room is Beautifully Decorated with Loads of Amenities for Your Comfort
- Queen-Sized Bed
- Large Flat Screen TV with Cable
- USB Chargers
- Wall Sconce Lighting
- Remote-Controlled Ceiling Fan
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Portable Tower Fan
- Ice Chests
- Beach Towels
- Fast & Reliable WiFi or Wired Internet
- Sofa Sleeper for an Additional Guest
- Large Flat Screen TV with Cable
- DVD Player & DVD Collection
- CD Player with Hawaiian Music
- USB Charger
- Dimmer Controlled Wall Sconces
- Lighted Ceiling Fan
- Games, Playing Cards, Puzzles, Books, and Local Hawaiian Island Guides
- Full Size Refrigerator/Freezer
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Grinder
- Toaster Oven
- Hot Plate
- Electric Skillet
- Pots, Pans, Flatware, etc.- Everything you need to prepare and serve meals.
- Starter Supply of Coffee, Teas, Creamers and Sweeteners
- Dimmer-Controlled Chandelier
- Glass Top Table with 4 Padded Dining Chairs
- Italian Tile Shower with Rain-Style Shower head
- Well-Lit Vanity
- Hair Dryer
- Starter Supply of Shampoo and Body Wash
- 600 Square Feet of Covered Outdoor Living Space
- Dining Table and Chairs
- Pond with Waterfall
- Beautiful Tropical Landscaping All Around
- Clothes Washer and Dryer
- Gas BBQ Grill
Hakalau Vacation Rental’s Hamakua Coast location makes it the perfect home base for exploring everything the area has to offer.
- Whale Watching- When we say “nearby”, we mean practically off your doorstep! If you’re lucky enough to visit in winter, you’ll surely catch a glimpse of these majestic creatures.
- Akaka Falls- One of the most picturesque waterfalls in Hawaii is just a mile away.
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park- One of Hawaii’s most popular attractions is also one of the most impressive. Check out one of the world’s most active volcanoes and watch the earth change before you!
- Rainbow Falls (Waianuenue)- Located right in the town of Hilo. The falls here tumble over a lava cave that is said to be the home of Hina, the goddess of the moon.
- Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden- A stunning tropical paradise that attracts nature lovers from around the world.
- Umauma Falls and Zipline Experience- Ziplines, sky bridges, a giant swing, and lovely scenery- the ultimate adventure!
- Merrie Monarch Festival- A week-long Hawaiian cultural celebration held every spring in Hilo and a must-see if your visit falls during the festivities.
- Surfing- Honolii Beach Park, Richardson Beach Park (known as Richardson’s), and Poihiki are all great spots to catch a wave.
- Snorkeling- Enjoy the underwater wonders at Carlsmith Beach Park and Kapoho Tide Pools.