Hawaiian Paddle Sports
Maui Water Activity
Are you looking for one of the most authentic ways to experience Maui? A truly unique ocean adventure you’ll never forget? Then allow us to introduce you to our friends at Hawaiian Paddle Sports.
Hawaiian Paddle Sport’s Ocean Activities:
Maui Surf Lessons
No trip to Maui would be complete without a surf lesson, and Maui is home to some of the best surfing for beginners. Hawaiian Paddle Sports offers a surfing experience like no other company.
- Private lessons mean no combining experience levels
- Perfect for all ages and fitness levels- family friendly
- Individual education about proper technique, wave origins and breaks, surfing etiquette, & wave selection
- Learn to surf- not just stand on a board
- You’ll surf during your first lesson- guaranteed- or your next lesson is free!
Maui Kayak Tours
Kayaking just might be the best way to experience Maui’s amazing marine life in an up-close-and-personal way. Plus, it’s great for beginners or more experienced paddlers AND you can even snorkel if you choose.
- Private and personalized to your experience level
- Safe, stable, and nearly impossible-to-flip kayaks
- No combining parties means you set the pace
- You can snorkel more, paddle less; paddle less and snorkel more; or not snorkel at all
- Choose from Turtle Town (Makena), Honolua Bay, Molokini, or West Maui Coral Gardens (Olowalu)- according to your fitness level and desires
- Family friendly
Maui Stand Up Paddle Boarding
SUP is the fastest-growing ocean craze and you don’t want to miss it. Whether you want a leisurely paddle or a hard-core workout, it’s perfect for you. You can even surf the waves!
- Private lessons and individualized attention mean you’ll be up and paddling in no time
- Stay close to shore or take a long coastal tour- you choose
- Great way to check out Hawaiian green sea turtles and tropical fish below you
- Choose from Turtle Town (Makena), Kapalua, or West Maui Coral Gardens (Olowalu)
Maui Outrigger Canoe Tours
The perfect combination of modern technology and ancient Hawaiian culture. Note that parties will be combined on this tour in order to fill the canoe seats with extra ‘paddle power’. You can even snorkel on this adventure.
- Stable, easy-to-paddle, and safe canoes
- These ancient vessels, known as Wa’a, were once used by Hawaiian royalty
- All experience levels- small children, experienced paddlers, seniors
- Spot Hawaiian green sea turtles, bottlenose dolphins, whales (in winter), and more
- Choose from Turtle Town (Makena), Honolua Bay, Molokini- depending on your experience level
Maui Canoe Surfing
If you love surfing (or just think you’d love it), love the water, and love fun, then canoe surfing is for you. These 4-person outrigger canoes are safe, easily maneuverable, and ride the waves like nobody’s business! You also have the option to snorkel if you’d like.
- All the fun of surfing- but you stay seated
- You’ll actively participate in both launching and landing the vessel
- Guides choose the best location based on conditions and your group
- Private for three guests- Parties of fewer than three people per canoe will be combined.
- Learn about waves, surfing etiquette, canoe culture, and more
Maui Whale Watching Tours
Every winter (December-April) humpback whales visit Maui to breed, calve, and nurse their young. Sharing the waters with these magnificent creatures so close to you can be a life-changing experience.
- Maui is home to some of the world’s best whale watching
- Tours are catered to your fitness level and the pace you choose
- Personalized and exclusive- quiet and peaceful whale observation
- Witness pec slaps, fluke slaps, spy hops, tail up dives, and full breaches- all amazing!
- You can whale watch from a stand up paddle board (SUP), kayak, or outrigger canoe- you decide
- Your guide knows where the best whale watching is the day of your tour