Our team mission at Hawaii Guide is to grow so that we can continue helping our clients and customers achieve their respective travel objectives, and give back to the community that makes what we do in Hawaii tourism possible. We seek to put bright and enthused people in stimulating positions where their unique abilities shine and they can grow and learn while doing something they authentically enjoy.
We're always thinking of new ways to keep things exciting and to make working at Guide of US rewarding and beneficial. Here's a list of current benefits to working full or part-time at Hawaii Guide:
- Health Insurance. Keep you and your family covered with our available Gold level group plan.
- Generous Leave Time. All the usual holidays, plus two weeks of paid vacation to start. Usually both the week of the forth of July and the week between Christmas and New Year's is off as well.
- Sick Leave Time. Each year, in addition to paid leave time, we grant all employee five additional sick days per year. Hours roll over up to a maximum of 20 hours.
- Free Beverages. Coffee and drinks are on the house.
- Bonuses. If the company does well, then you do too.
- Enjoyable Atmosphere. No stale cubicle environment here. We're fun people always sharing a laugh and working together to create amazing things in the Hawaii tourism market.
- Professional Learning Resources. Need to get caught on the latest in marketing, SEO, or practically any software you can name – we’ve got you covered.
- Diverse assignments. We work on an exciting variety of travel related projects and objectives so you won't get burned out working on the same type of thing over and over.
- Team focused approach. We all recognize that we succeed or fail together. Through thick and thin, we support one another to achieve our goals.
Full-time or Part-time Positions
- Currently there are not any full or part-time job openings at Hawaii Guide.
Contractual (IC) Opportunities
If your talents don't seem to perfectly align with an open job description, no worries. If you believe you still might be a good fit for our travel team (or if you know or someone who is), we’d always love to hear from you. Email us a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check back periodically as we update this page frequently.
The Hawaii Guide Team